Register to Watch This Webinar Replay
The #1 reason frontline leaders fail at coaching is because of interpersonal skills, and 80% of agents who leave, do so because of their direct supervisor. Effective coaching is the best way to sustain and improve agent performance.
How can supervisors effectively coach frontline employees in the hybrid work model? How can you achieve this while ensuring CX KPIs are delivered, that performance is managed at scale, and compliance standards are met?
Three experts from AmplifAI and iQor delivered an action-enabling webinar to discuss five steps to improve coaching effectiveness for frontline supervisors.
Watch the recording and you’ll gain insight into these five steps:
- Create and communicate a coaching system.
- Train coaches to develop their frontline agents.
- Provide visibility into performance and coaching.
- Measure coaching effectiveness.
- Coach your coaches.
You’ll also hear a case study with these results.
- 6x improvement in customer resolution time
- NPS score increase from 2.5% to 13%
- 40% more coaching sessions with tracking and accountability
During the Q&A session, you’ll hear our three experts respond to questions ranging from strategy to “how to” details.
This webinar is just under one hour in duration. Grab a bite and a beverage and discover how effective coaching improves CX outcomes.